tiistai 26. marraskuuta 2013

A Notice

I’ve been asked every now and then where to purchase “Under a Quicksilver Moon” anthology, but unfortunately I can’t help here. Some years ago Poetry.com stopped its economy activities. Now that domain exists again but I don’t know whether they have anything to do with the mentioned anthology. I am sorry for any inconvenience.

I was one of the writers and Poetry.com was the publisher. I have told about this anthology at: http://yellingrosa.wordpress.com/poems/

If you want to read more of my poetry in English you’ll find it here. The last URL is to my home site where I am going to upload most of my poems in the future whereas my Poems page at Wordpress will be the place to introduce some of them. I am able to arrange navigation better on my own place when it is more convenient for visitors to read a large amount of text.

Have a pleasant week.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti