maanantai 6. maaliskuuta 2017

I Was Forced to


01 The Wall Clock 2017 by © Yelling Rosa

“Johanna, could I ask you something”?
“Sure”.
“Why is it that all women are going in bed with Matthew? I don’t see anything special on him”.
“Just because of that. You can’t fall in love while you are at university. It would disturb the studies”.
“Pretty cruel, I might say”.
“Practical, I would defend”.
“All right, we can leave this behind us now. Unless, I’m also one of those one time commodities.”
She smiled and didn’t reply anything. I kind of like it even I wasn’t in the mood for having sex. Perhaps it would be bad for lessons.

“Well, I am now ready to drive you back to the university. We have an early call tomorrow morning”.
Despite my saying this she didn’t move the finger to get ready for going to quarters but begged me to tell more about those rock concerts I have visited in my early days. Of course it was strange to sit with someone at the table who actually has seen Jimi Hendrix alive without mention the others, less sensational. I had already told her how he played with flames on his guitar body but she didn’t mind to recall it again. I knew it was a plot in order to make me too tired for taking her back to institution and I played my part as I was supposed to, up till the moment she said:
“Let’s go to sleep”.
“All right” but it will be just for sleep”.
“I don’t know about that, man, our time at university is almost done. Or do you see it otherwise”.

Next evening Matthew came from one of his bed traveling adventures and he was filled with the urgent to tell me with whom he had slept this time. I guess that he took my silence as a sign of storytelling session. He was forced to do it, as usual, when the girl had taken off her jumper. According to him there was no exit after that maneuver.
“Matt, dying is the only thing we are forced to accomplish, of course after we have born. I met one flickering stranger last summer on the shore. She had smiled me before that moment on my regular jogging path for days. Now she came to sit with me on the park bench. She started to tell me her story, how she misses her husband who has been at sea and would be there still a couple of months.
“I don’t know why but my nipples are hard”, she said and looked at her breasts. Usually anything like this happens to me when I am sitting with a man except for my darling, of course”.
“I am sure that the yearning for your husband made you excited, or is it this chilly weather. No, no, it must be your man who makes your body on fire. It is good to see a faithful wife among us in these uncertain and rootless times”, I replied even her nipples stuck out like two erected fingers under her T-shirt. Then I underlined how I sensed the disappointment on her face but I wasn’t forced to touch her bosom or any other body parts.

I kept on telling him that Johanna was with me last night and we liked to have some sex but the condoms had vanished in the air.
“How this is possible Matthew? Have you rummaged my desk”?
“Definitely not, I just was once here in your room when you opened the drawer and I was forced to see the condoms. Then a couple days ago one girl was here” …
“And she took off some of her item of clothing, perhaps all of them”, I put in.
“Exactly, he said relieved and the reddish shame on his face got lighter but he couldn’t go on from the embarrassment. In the end it was he who stole those rubber things. After having him in pain a sufficient period of time I said: “And you were forced to take my condoms”. 
“Yes”, he said.
“Matt, but you weren’t forced to spare even one of those twelve condoms to your roommate”.
“Sorry Larry. I should have slowed down but you know how it is”.
“My name is not Larry”.
“I know, I know but it just rhymes like a disease”.
“I see”.
© Yelling Rosa
5/3 -17

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti