tiistai 21. maaliskuuta 2017

The Better Place of the Silent Souls


Now I am a peculiar man who is left alone in the prison of madness.
I am a poet who has no strength to write normal text behind the bars
in order to get a few seconds acceptance from some reader
who never come to see me where I am kept.
I am a man who has been silenced to invisible
who is thinking of what to do with the physical
dust hut.

The odd call is talking to me about the better place of the silent souls
where I don’t have to be ashamed of myself or defend my existence.
I have urgent to gather what is left and fly high away.
Is that a sin or the end of people’s stabbing
the poor man’s back full of holes so that life
was able to turn into gas
that escapes from
the broken vessel?
© Yelling Rosa
21/3 –17


The bicycle 16.3.17 by © Yelling Rosa

 

Il posto migliore delle anime silenziose

Ora sono un uomo singolare che è lasciato solo nel carcere di follia.
Io sono un poeta che non ha la forza di scrivere il testo normale dietro le sbarre
al fine di ottenere alcuni secondi accettazione da qualche lettore
che non ha mai venuto a trovarmi dove sono mantenute.
Io sono un uomo che è stato messo a tacere da invisibile
che sta pensando a cosa fare con il fisico
capanna di polvere.

La chiamata dispari sta parlando con me circa il posto migliore delle anime silenziose
dove io non devo vergognarmi di me stesso o difendere la mia esistenza.
Ho urgente di raccogliere ciò che resta e volare alto via.
È un peccato o alla fine di accoltellamento della gente
schiena del povero pieno di fori in modo che la vita
è stato in grado di trasformare in gas
che sfugge da
il vaso rotto?
© Yelling Rosa
21/3 -17

Note:  This verse is hypothetical.
The verses might have some errors because I didn’t have energy for proofreading.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti