torstai 27. elokuuta 2020

A Sparrow On The Window Ledge

The day before yesterday, I was down by the blue riverside and didn’t know how to pull myself together. Finally, I prayed that Lord relieved me from the pain that was tearing me into pieces. I fell asleep without getting any help. After a while, I waked up because I felt that a bird was singing in my room. It was on the window ledge, but the window was open. I peeped behind the curtain, and I saw a little sparrow who sang from the bottom of its heart. It was slightly downy so that it has stared its first summer and everything was new for it. I knocked the window gently to get its attention, but it didn’t respond. When I added the volume, it almost fell from the ledge before it flew away. I managed to snap many pictures but only reached its back.


This incident helped me, but only a moment. The dark clouds started to gather around me again. I crept back to my bed even it was sunny noon. I was on the twilight light zone when I heard a muffled bump. “Too heavy approaching,” I smiled and checked that everything was all right. Yes, my savior from heaven sat again on the window ledge and perhaps thought: “What was that. I didn’t see anything”. I dressed and went out, saying to myself: “If that small creature has the strength to move on, I can’t be worse.”

© Yelling Rosa
30/6 -19

2 kommenttia:

  1. I am so glad the bird came to see you. All this is healing.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you for your comment.
      So am I. I agree with you :)
      YR

      Poista