tiistai 12. joulukuuta 2023

I wish you a Peaceful Christmas

 


Lyrics of the song:

A Peaceful Christmas

I wish the whole world
A Peaceful Christmastime,
And I hope love occupies
Our hearts forever.
Look at the stars.
They are to love.
Look at the stars.
They are for us
© Yelling Rosa
2023.



Below is my Free Arabic Chrismas Card 2023




 
Thank You for Being with Me in 2023

The theme of this Christmas greeting is both inner and outer peace. Because of this, the song tells about the greatness of the universe and our responsibility to be constructive. My Arabic-language card supports stability, especially in Palestine. I would also have made a card in Hebrew where the Jews would celebrate Christmas.

On a peaceful Christmas, I want to thank all my readers and wish you a peaceful Christmas and success for 2024.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti